News & Updates

Donec rutrum congue leo eget malesuada. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus.  Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus

Petrolia Oil Fields

In 1901, James William Lochridge owned a farm southeast of the current location of Petrolia, Texas. About this time there was a drought and remembering that his home place in Georgia had water wells, decided to drill one here. Enlisting the help of a local man with a...

Fort Burnham

The map shown below, is on the inside cover of Katherine Douthett’s book “Romance and Dim Trails”, and was given her by Mrs. St. Andrew Myers. This map locates Fort Burnham at the mouth of the Little Wichita River in northeastern Clay County. An old manuscript written...

St. Elmo Hotel

The St. Elmo Hotel was built in 1892, a 3 story brick building on the corner of Bridge and Omega streets, by Colonel Pete Snearly and his wife Catherine McCuen Snearly. Catherine’s mother Margaret, had run the City Hotel, a wooden structure that the Snearlys moved to...

Clay County Courthouse

Clay County was first organized in 1857 from Cooke County, and later abandoned because of Indian raids. It was reorganized in 1873. First taxes; .05 cents per $1000 on real & personal property for roads and bridges; .10 cents per thousand to build the courthouse...

Gates Building

Sometimes an old newspaper article helps to uncover a forgotten piece of Henrietta history. On December 19, 1889. Mr. John Eustus sold a piece of property located at the corner of Bridge Street and Omega Street in Henrietta, to two men named Squires and Snearly. It...
Petrolia Oil Fields

Petrolia Oil Fields

In 1901, James William Lochridge owned a farm southeast of the current location of Petrolia, Texas. About this time there was a drought and remembering that his home place in Georgia had water wells, decided to drill one here. Enlisting the help of a local man with a...

Fort  Burnham

Fort Burnham

The map shown below, is on the inside cover of Katherine Douthett’s book “Romance and Dim Trails”, and was given her by Mrs. St. Andrew Myers. This map locates Fort Burnham at the mouth of the Little Wichita River in northeastern Clay County. An old manuscript written...

St. Elmo Hotel

St. Elmo Hotel

The St. Elmo Hotel was built in 1892, a 3 story brick building on the corner of Bridge and Omega streets, by Colonel Pete Snearly and his wife Catherine McCuen Snearly. Catherine’s mother Margaret, had run the City Hotel, a wooden structure that the Snearlys moved to...

Clay County Courthouse

Clay County Courthouse

Clay County was first organized in 1857 from Cooke County, and later abandoned because of Indian raids. It was reorganized in 1873. First taxes; .05 cents per $1000 on real & personal property for roads and bridges; .10 cents per thousand to build the courthouse...

Gates Building

Gates Building

Sometimes an old newspaper article helps to uncover a forgotten piece of Henrietta history. On December 19, 1889. Mr. John Eustus sold a piece of property located at the corner of Bridge Street and Omega Street in Henrietta, to two men named Squires and Snearly. It...

We’ve Raised Over $100k In the Past Month! Check the Progress of Current Causes!

Children Placed

$ Raised

Homes Built

Donec rutrum congue leo

Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Proin eget tortor risus. Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada.

$12,134 Donated

Mauris blandit aliquet elit

Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Proin eget tortor risus. Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada.

$445 Donated

Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis

Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Proin eget tortor risus. Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada.

$4,452 Donated

Get in Touch. Get Involved.

Vivamus suscipit tortor eget felis porttitor volutpat. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Vivamus suscipit tortor eget felis porttitor volutpat. Proin eget tortor risus.

1234 Divi St. #1000, San Francisco, CA

Call Us: (235) 135-2351